Pasta with Chicken and Veggies
Sep 2, 2008
Toss together chopped chicken breasts, pasta, and frozen vegetables for a healthy, in-a-flash supper.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 10
Cook Time: 0 hours 15
Total Time: 0 hours 25
4 tbsp. olive oil
bag mixed vegetables
boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 c. chicken broth
Caesar salad (optional)
salt and pepper
- Prepare pasta as package label directs.
- Season chicken breast halves with salt and pepper. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- In a nonstick skillet coated with 1 tablespoon olive oil, sauté chicken over medium-high heat until no longer pink, about 4 minutes per side.
- In another skillet over medium heat, onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil until onion is soft, 5 minutes.
- Add frozen mixed vegetables; cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes. Add chicken add to the vegetable skillet along with chicken broth and warm through.
- Drain pasta and toss with chicken and veggies. Drizzle with another 1 tablespoon olive oil and top with grated Parmesan cheese. Serve with a Caesar salad.
Video: Chicken Pasta Recipes Chicken And Vegetable Pasta Recipe Macaroni With Chicken Recipe مکرونی با مرغ
Meet Alana Hadid—Gigi and Bellas Cool Older Sister
10 Ways to Cut Sugar From Your Diet
How to Travel if Youre Blind or Visually Impaired
7 Meditation Tips For People Whove Never Meditated In Their Lives
Need More Inspiration
The Stranger Things crew has responded to the allegations of abuse
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, is a top city for young professionals
The best (and worst) tea for your health
How to Deal with Makeup Shaming
US jobs report beats, unemployment rate falls to 18-year low
15 Cutest Spring Baby Shower Outfits
10 Best Budget Hair Oils Available In India
Meghan Markle Borrowed a Cocktail Ring From Princess Diana For Her Frogmore House Reception
Date: 17.12.2018, 21:16 / Views: 93285