How to Make an Encouragement Book
Choose your content.There are lots of different kinds of content you can include. Do you want your book to have quotes, song lyrics, Bible verses, poems, letters to the friend, pictures, clips from a book/magazine, or a combination of them?
Chose your paper.You can be creative with your supplies, depending on what you have at home. Scrap, construction, or cardstock paper are the best options.
- Do you want to have your content in a notebook, folder, or string together paper to make a cardboard book?
- Use cardboard to paste your paper to, so when you string it together, it isn't flimsy.
Make you content.Once you chose where you want your content, you can start making your content. Gather your content so you have all of your content in one place.
- You can print out words or pictures. Or you can chose to hand write.
Layer your content.Using scrap paper, layer your quotes on nice paper. This way you add more dimension to your art then if it was just pasted on your flat paper. Think of it like scrapbooking, and make it as appealing as possible.
- When you cut the paper, you can chose to use jagged scissors so that the paper doesn't have completely straight edges.
Put it all together.
- If you are making your book from scrap, cover your cardboard with nice paper, and then paste the layers of paper with the content on it. Using a hole punch, punch holes along the side so you can connect the pages if there are more than one.
- If you are using a notebook, just paste your content, which you layered on more paper, straight into the notebook.
Decorate the front.Using duct tape or more paper, decorate the front of your notebook or cardboard.
String together your cardboard.
- Place all your pages in the order you want them to be in.
- From there, weave string in and out of the hole in the cardboard.
- Tie it at the end. You might have to secure the tie with hot glue.
Write a personal note to the friend in the book.Your encouragement book is now ready to give!
Video: Read More Books: 7 Tips for Building a Reading Habit - College Info Geek
Mary-Kate Olsen Looked Like a Ralph Lauren Ad While Competing in a Horse Show
The 100 Calorie Snacks that’ll keep your metabolism ticking
How to Compare Kitchen Cabinet Prices
Steve West, Republican Missouri House candidates kids denounced him
How to Use Different Types of Cream
How to Stop an Affair Before It Starts
So Many of My Friends Are Going to Buy What Victoria Just Wore
Foods That Will Help You De-stress
3 Ways to Dye Buttons
A Dermatologist Answers the Most Common Skincare Concerns
Meghan Markle Is Wearing a Givenchy Dress at the Royal Wedding and Its Absolutely Stunning
5 Myths About Exercise, Explained
TOP 10 HEALTHY MEAL PREP RECIPES FOR WORK
Date: 17.12.2018, 22:26 / Views: 72172