Honey Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 192 | Total Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 334mg | Carbohydrates: 37g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g | Protein: 3g | SmartPoints: 8
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled and diced medium
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh cranberries, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup fat free feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together the butternut squash, olive oil, salt and cinnamon. Lay in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Roast for about 25 minutes or just until tender. Remove from oven and sprinkle the cranberries over the squash. Return to the oven and roast for about 10 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with the honey. Sprinkle with feta and parsley.
Video: Honey Roasted Butternut Squash
Weekend Cocktail: Spice Market’s Passion FruitSangria
5 Quickie Sex Positions to Try When You’re in aHurry
How to Buy Your First Bass Amp
Men With Long Hair 2019
Rheumatoid Arthritis: 4 Ways Spending Time in Nature Boosts Health
How to Aid Digestion Naturally
Poor Sleep Linked to Less Exercise in People With Arthritis
Beyoncé Reportedly Has Baby Fever’ and Is Ready to Start Having MoreKids
Mango Fall 2012 Lookbook
I Thought My Vagina Was Too Big, So I Got a Labia Lift