Grilled Fennel with Orange and Mint
Jan 11, 2012
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 10
Total Time: 0 hours 20
Orange and Mint Vinaigrette:
1/2 c. loosely packed fresh mint leaves
1/4 c. fresh orange juice
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Bring a 2-quart saucepan of water to boil.
- Meanwhile trim 1/8 to 1/4 inch from bottom of each fennel bulb. Cut off all but 1/2 inch of the stalk. Reserve feathery leaves for garnish. (If fennel is cooked ahead, wrap leaves in a damp paper towel and refrigerate in an airtight container.) Cut each bulb lengthwise in 8 wedges.
- Add fennel to boiling water and cook 4 to 5 minutes until just tender. Drain, then cool under running cold water to halt cooking. (Can be refrigerated, covered, up to 2 days at this point.)
- Heat grill or broiler.
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl until blended.
- Lightly spray fennel with nonstick cooking spray. Grill or broil 4 to 6 inches from heat source 4 to 5 minutes, turning wedges over once, until tender and slightly charred.
- Arrange fennel on serving platter. Drizzle with vinaigrette and garnish with fennel leaves.
Video: Grilled Fennel Salad Recipe with Grapefruit and Mint
Kylie Jenner’s Most Glamorous Makeup Looks To Copy For The Holidays
How to Prepare Homemade Mayonnaise
Lady Gaga Launches Shame-Free Body Revolution
Miss Ladyfinger’s New Take On the FrenchManicure
Top 39 Magnesium Rich Foods You Should Include In Your Diet
The Zoe Report: RainDance
Why Get Married Not For Money, That’s For Sure
Exercising With Stress Incontinence
10 Ways Your Marriage Should Evolve with Age
Date: 18.12.2018, 19:15 / Views: 65144