Feb 1, 2012
Mary Ellen Bartley
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 30
jar puttanesca sauce
eggplants (about 1 1/4 lb each)
12 oz. linguine fini
- Heat oven to 400°F. You'll need 2 large baking sheets lined with nonstick foil and a 13 x 9-in. baking dish.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in baking dish. Cut each eggplant lengthwise in 6 slices, trimming to make slices even. Brush both sides with oil. Place on baking sheets. Coarsely chop trimmings; add to sheets. Bake 20 minutes; turn and bake 10 minutes more or until tender.
- Cook pasta; drain and return to pot. Stir chopped eggplant trimmings into remaining sauce, remove 1 cup sauce and reserve. Toss rest of sauce with the pasta.
- Top each slice eggplant with 1/4 cup pasta and roll up. Spread remaining pasta in baking dish; top with rollatini, seam side down. Spread with the 1 cup reserved sauce; cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Different Takes: Substitute marinara or vodka sauce. Serve with grated Parmesan. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on eggplant before adding pasta and rolling up.
Video: How to make Eggplant Rollatini - recipe by Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen ep 92
How to Be Like Mia Colucci from Rebelde Way
Thai Pork Lettuce Wraps
Brain Scans May Take Guesswork Out of Schizophrenia Treatment
Lidar technology is a game-changer for archaeologists
How to Record Gameplay in Game Sound and Commentary at the Same Time
How to Teach Kindergarten
6 Signs You Need To See A GI Doctor ASAP
Forever Patio Winslow Ottoman with Cushion NC-3280O-CO
Thanksgiving hangover sandwich recipe
How to Evaluate Store Credit Card Offers
How Turning My Phone on Do Not Disturb in the Morning Changed My Life
Date: 09.12.2018, 15:49 / Views: 61285