Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
Oct 9, 2006
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
1 tbsp. salad oil
large red pepper
small Red Apples
slice rye bread without seeds
package corn-bread stuffing
bag frozen Italian green beans
1/2 c. dark seedless raisins
- In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook half of chicken pieces with 1/2 teaspoon salt until chicken is golden; remove to medium bowl. In drippings, brown remaining chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt; remove to bowl.
- Meanwhile, slice celery; dice pepper; chop onion. Reserve half of an apple for garnish; dice remaining unpeeled apples. Cut rye bread into 1-inch pieces. In very large bowl, mix diced apples, rye bread, corn-bread stuffing, frozen beans, and raisins.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon fat from skillet. In same skillet over medium heat, cook celery, red pepper, and onion until tender and lightly browned. Stir in 2 cups water; over high heat, heat to boiling. Pour hot mixture into stuffing mixture; toss to mix.
- Spoon stuffing mixture into 15" by 10" glass baking dish or small roasting pan; tuck in chicken pieces. Pour any juices from chicken remaining in bowl over casserole. Cover baking dish with foil and bake 50 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a knife.
- To serve, slice reserved half apple; use to garnish casserole.
Video: Chicken Casserole Supreme
Slow Cooker Barbecue Pulled Chicken
Foodie Secrets from Bobby and Jamie Deen
Meningitis Outbreak: 2 More Drugs Probed
17 Things Women Who Have Married Their Dream Husband Know to Be True
What Do YOU Think the Royal Baby Should Have Been Named, Princey McPrinceface
Runway To Real Life: BabydollLashes
4 Fun Spring Styling Tricks for Women of Any Age
How to Format a Computer
20Ancient Museum Exhibits That Exist inaSingle Copy
Meredith and Derek had a wonderful romance
23 Awesome Flat Top Haircut Ideas That You Will Love
15 awesome and weird things you can buy on Amazon Prime Day
How to Understand Top Rope Ratings in a Rock Gym
Date: 06.12.2018, 01:43 / Views: 55564