Jan 24, 2012
Shimon and Tammar Rothstein
This recipe jazzes up your basic brownie with a decadent cream cheese topping, fresh raspberries and a fun new shape.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 30
Total Time: 2 hours 0
SemiSweet Baking Chocolate
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2/3 c. all-purpose flour
2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp. baking powder
Garnish: 12 fresh raspberries
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line 12 regular-size muffin cups with paper or foil liners.
- Make Frosting: Beat ingredients on low speed to blend, then on high speed 2 minutes until light and fluffy. Refrigerate to firm up frosting.
- Make Cupcakes: Melt butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Whisk in sugar and vanilla, then eggs, 1 at a time, until well blended. Stir in flour, cocoa and baking powder just to blend. Pour into muffin cups.
- Bake 33 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in centers comes out with moist crumbs. Cool in pan on a wire rack (cupcakes may sink slightly).
- Spoon frosting into a large ziptop bag, snip 1⁄2 in. off 1 corner and pipe swirls on top of cupcakes. Garnish each with a raspberry.
Video: Brownie Cupcakes Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com
How to Solve the Lnk File Extension Problem in Windows
Diana Princess Of Wales: The Adorable Discovery Found On A Dress 30 Years After It Was Worn
Easy Dinners: 7 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes From Half Baked Harvest
Most Breast Cancer Patients Have Help Choosing Treatments
The Best Shoes For Bunions, According to Podiatrists
Maison Margiela SpringSummer 2019 Collection – Paris Fashion Week
Latest Rangoli Designs – 2019
How to Fill out IRS Form 1040
5 Get-Positive Techniques From Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Textured Modern Quiff
The Most Wearable Trends From Men’s Fashion Month SS18
At the forum, Xi said that China and Russias friendship was getting stronger all the time
Sweet and Savory Chicken
Date: 01.12.2018, 04:05 / Views: 71271