7 Easy Exercises and Stretches for Strong, Healthy Knees (Suitable If You Are Short on Time)
- Stand straight.
- Step your right leg forward while keeping your left leg in the same position. Bend your right knee and keep your upper body straight. Make sure both of your hands are parallel to your body.
- Hold the position.
- Stand up to get back on the initial position and repeat with the left leg.
- Repeat this 10 times and do 3 sets on both legs if you’re a beginner.
- If you want more of a challenge, hold some light weights in both hands while doing it. But if you’re a beginner then we advise doing it without the weight. With more practice you can increase the weight day by day.
- This exercise helps the hip and thigh muscles.
Video: 7-Minute Morning Workout
How to Learn to Manage People
A History of Pregnant Celebrities Posing Naked on Magazine Covers
How to Report a Reckless Driver
Broccoli and Bacon Frittata Recipe
6 Inconvenient Skin Treatments Ive Tried for Psoriasis
How to Keep Dogs off Lawn
Get The Look: Stacy Keibler’s FishtailBraid
Coping With the Cost of Breast Cancer
Jicama Nutrition Facts
Date: 18.12.2018, 20:16 / Views: 51285